cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote result] Jeroen Reijn as a new Cocoon committer
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:29:26 GMT
Jeroen Reijn napisaƂ(a):
> Hi all,
>
> I finally found some time last night to write my introduction. I've been around europe
lately, so I was in and out of the office.
> I was extremely surprised by Andrews nomination (thanks Andrew) and by all the trust
I got back from all comitters.

Congratulations again and welcome! :)

> At the end of 2003 I tried to help out on the userlist a bit with the little knowledge
I had about Cocoon. (Thanks for spotting that Joerg!) In the meantime I've worked with a lot
of Cocoon blocks and I'm really looking forward to working with Cocoon 2.2. Over the years
I also noticed that Cocoon needs so much more documentation, so that will be one of my focus
points. Cocoon 2.2 is going to be the next big thing, so I will try to help out with that
as well.

You have now ally in fight with bad, lacking, obscure documentation.
Just after finishing forms and ajax refactorings I'm going to describe
servlet service, and write detailed tutorial explaining how to build
something more than a "Hello world".
I hope you can offer something even better. ;-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski