cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>
Subject Re: [result][vote] Felix Knecht as a new Cocoon committer
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:50:03 GMT
Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Felix Knecht wrote:
>>
>>  > I will write a patch ...

Dear all

Thanks for the honour being nominated by you Reinhard, and also getting
accepted by the committers. I was absolutely surprised to see me
nominated as committer.

I'm in fact the initial author of the LDAPTransformer years ago. It was
for me a good way to learn Java, Xml, Xslt, Unix and - of course -
Cocoon after several years of programming in VisualBasic. All the
samples helped me a lot. This is why I want to spend time in making the
('springified') samples working again. They really make an newbies life
easier!

Three things about me
* I'm getting 39 years old
* I'm living in Z├╝rich ( Switzerland )
* After my economic studies I started as a software developer and I'm
happy today of having chosen this cross-entry.

Visitors of the last GT/Hackaton in Amsterdam (I enjoyed it very mutch)
may have seen me there - I was one of the taller guys (197cm).

I'm looking forward not only write patches but also to commit them and
taking part in the great work all of you are doing :-)

Regards
Felix