cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Taks-focused development
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 16:53:27 GMT
Hi,

I would like to ask if you have no objections to creating issues on JIRA
for each task I'm going to work. I already use Mylar[1] while working on
Cocoon so create such issues in my local repository but I think it would
be more valuable to have this information in JIRA. This would enable
others to keep track on my work more easily.

It's rather common practice to stop discussing in JIRA issue and move to
the mailing list. I would like to know if there exist some guidelines
when to discuss in JIRA and when on mailing list?

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/mylar/

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski