cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Branching Forms and Ajax blocks
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 16:34:31 GMT
Hello,

I would like to continue my work on application servlet services in the
Forms and Ajax blocks. First thing I would like to do is applying all
the patches from COCOON-1992 and COCOON-1993 issues.
Given that, these changes will break C2.1 usage of forms and blocks, I
would like to branch both of them to the whiteboard and work on them
there. I think most of us agree that we should stop sharing these blocks
after 2.1.11 is released. Until that time I would be pleased polish my
work so switching to the refactored version should be pleasant.

What do you think about it? Need I to start a vote on branching stuff to
the whiteboard?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski