cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [result][vote] Felix Knecht as a new Cocoon committer
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 16:16:59 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Felix Knecht wrote:
>
>  > I will write a patch ...
>
> I think that Felix shouldn't write patches any longer but commit them
> himself. I want to propose Felix as a committer. Felix has been part of
> this community for more than 6! years. Recently he has provided about 10
> patches which prove that he has a good unerstanding of how Cocoon works.
> And, as I was told, he was the initial author of the LDAPTransformer.
>
> Please cast your votes!

Felix' nomination has been accepted. He got 18 positive votes and no negative
votes. Congratulations Felix and welcome!

Felix, if you accept your nomination, please get familiar with
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and send your signed CLA to
the ASF Secretary.

Please also let us know which user id you prefer and what your forwarding email
address is.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc