cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reloading Classloader Plugin
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 06:48:49 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Yesterday I did a svn up on commons-jci and get errors of type
> ClassDefNotFoundError. After reloading it again, the error disappears.
> After testing commons-jci built on Sunday afternoon, everything works as
> expected.

Once again ;-)

Yesterday I did a svn up on commons-jci and now I get errors of type
ClassDefNotFoundError when the reloading classloader is used (-> doing a page
refresh) right after a change. After a second page refresh, the error is gone.

After reverting to commons-jci which was built on Sunday afternoon, everything
works as expected (except that I still need to run it in debug mode which causes
problems because the hot code replace mechanism of Eclipse interfers.)

Any clue?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc