cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: [graphics] Artwork for cocoon.apache.org - final4
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:43:34 GMT
Hi all,

I'm not sure if these problems still occur in these new two version, but
I found two bugs in the design in IE6. My current resolution is
1280x1024, but even after resizing the window it stays the same. I
normally work with FireFox 2.0, but I had IE 6.0 open this morning which
showed me these flaws.

The news header appears at the wrong position and the Cocoon logo is
probably a PNG. Transparent PNG's don't work in IE6 :-(

A screenshot can be found here:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~reijnj/images/screenshot.jpg

Regards,

Jeroen Reijn