cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reloading Classloader Plugin
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 09:48:16 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz napisał(a):
>> Using the reloading-classloader-plugin you can run a block as the
>> plugin creates a default Cocoon webapp and deploys the block into it.
>> And, as the blocks name conveys, it takes care that you can work on
>> Cocoon resources and Java sources while they get reloaded
>> transparently.
>> (http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-rcl-plugin/g1/1295.html)
>>
> Instructions you gave are pretty unclear.
> 1. You assume that directory structure is as described here:
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1159.html but
> you don't mention it anywhere in your instructions.

ok. will add it

> 2. In second step where this plug-in information should be added? To the
> block's pom or webapp's pom?

to the block's pom.

> 3. Should third step be under some circumstances?

You only need to run it when you change the pom.xml or the rcl.properties.

> 4. In fourth two projects will be created. Which one to import (as you
> use singular form here)

again the block

> 5. Finally, fifth step. Should clean and package goals be omitted while
> calling jetty:run goal?

don't call clean. It would remove the RCL web application again. Calling package
would be useless.

mvn jetty:run is enough.

> I tried to guess the answers but did not managed to make it working.

I'm going to update the document in Daisy.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc