cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Reloading Classloader Plugin
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 23:53:08 GMT
Reinhard Poetz napisaƂ(a):
> Using the reloading-classloader-plugin you can run a block as the
> plugin creates a default Cocoon webapp and deploys the block into it.
> And, as the blocks name conveys, it takes care that you can work on
> Cocoon resources and Java sources while they get reloaded
> transparently.
> (http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-rcl-plugin/g1/1295.html)

Instructions you gave are pretty unclear.
1. You assume that directory structure is as described here:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1159.html but
you don't mention it anywhere in your instructions.
2. In second step where this plug-in information should be added? To the
block's pom or webapp's pom?
3. Should third step be under some circumstances?
4. In fourth two projects will be created. Which one to import (as you
use singular form here)
5. Finally, fifth step. Should clean and package goals be omitted while
calling jetty:run goal?

I tried to guess the answers but did not managed to make it working.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski