cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Reloading Classloader Plugin
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 20:31:05 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>> We only have to ensure that the samples blocks (e.g.
>> cocoon-forms-samples) works with the reloading classloader plugin so
>> that cforms developers can easily continue their work.
>
> ??

Using the reloading-classloader-plugin you can run a block as the plugin creates
a default Cocoon webapp and deploys the block into it. And, as the blocks name
conveys, it takes care that you can work on Cocoon resources and Java sources
while they get reloaded transparently.
(http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-rcl-plugin/g1/1295.html)

I would also be interested in some feedback as I want to release it as soon as
Torsten has finished a Commons JCI release.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc