cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Releasing apples again
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:04:13 GMT
reinhard@apache.org wrote:
> Author: reinhard
> Date: Fri Mar  2 08:32:06 2007
> New Revision: 513833

> Log:
> [maven-scm] copy for tag cocoon-apples-impl-1.0.0-M2

For some reasons I managed to release Apples using the version number 1.0.0-M1
twice. AFAICT it was available on the staging server but it wasn't pushed to the
central Maven repository because the sync scripts do not copy over already
existing artifacts.

I've run the release plugin again and created a M2 release of
cocoon-apples-impl. As we have already voted on it, I don't think we have to
vote again.

If nobody objects, I will push them to the central Maven repo on Monday.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc