cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing Cocoon 2.2RC1
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:23:45 GMT
Reinhard Poetz napisaƂ(a):

> What are our plans for the next series of releases? I want to see it
> happen in the last week of March.
>
> For my part I will work on getting the documentation published which
> will include a proper release (alpha, beta or whatever the Daisy
> community prefers) of the daisy-maven plugin.
>
> What else needs to be done by then? What are your plans?

I was planning to work on the servlet service stuff, especially
implementing postable source. I would like also to present all the
functionality on the forms+ajax+flowscript+templates example by
converting all the samples. In the meantime, I was planning to write the
tutorial that I've promised to write.

To sum up, if I will be able to give Cocoon enough time I will touch
only core modules and blocks that I've mentioned earlier.

I fear that the most difficult task will be encouraging you to stop
sharing forms and ajax blocks between trunk and 2.1.x branch. On the
other hand, I can live with that stuff in patches/whiteboard if you wish.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski