cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graphics] Artwork for cocoon.apache.org - final4
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:03:48 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On 3/2/07, Reinhard Poetz <reinhard@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> ...  - Native speakers should proof-read at least the "PMC site"....
>
> Sorry for being thick, but what's the "PMC site"? URL?

The term "PMC site" was introduced by Vadim some time ago refering to the
general information about the Cocoon project and answers questions about getting
started, getting better, getting involved. Except from the getting started
information everything else is not version specific. My plan was that the
getting started guide contains information about the most recent version of Cocoon.

Go to http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/ and imagin it in combination with
the new design ;-)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc