cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graphics] Artwork for cocoon.apache.org - final4
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:50:57 GMT
hepabolu wrote:

> On another level: there's the content. Let's pick the low hanging fruit
> here and make the 'PMC site' complete and up-to-date. This means:
> - identify what information goes there

my proposal can be found at http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/ with the
one exception that I will follow Jorg's advice of merging the two "How to
contribute" and the two "Tools that we use" documents and as Antonio proposed,
we should state very prominent that we are an open source project.

> - remove duplicate information from the various versions

what versions do you mean?

> - verify all information and add/update if necessary

definitly. And don't forget that some information is generated by some Maven
reports (mailing lists, developers & PMC list, scm connection, issue tracker,
licensing infomration)

> WDYT?

Three additions:

  - We need the new design as Maven skin. This isn't difficult but
    still work that needs to be done. Helma, I know we talked about
    it at Amsterdam last year, but I can't remember whether you want
    to do it or not. Most of the work consists of writing a Velocity
    template

  - Native speakers should proof-read at least the "PMC site".

  - Thien, your CLA was properly recorded by the ASF secretary. In order
    to make your contribution official, I would like to ask you to add
    the final layout to a JIRA issue. I'm sure that Niclas can help you
    with that, otherwise don't hesitate to contact my in private.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc