cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: [graphics] Artwork for cocoon.apache.org - final4
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:48:10 GMT
hepabolu napisaƂ(a):
> Grzegorz Kossakowski said the following on 1/3/07 14:15:
>> Could folks working on this give any rough timetable?
>
> You have to keep in mind that the website is not fully 'done' yet.
> Apart from the masthead and the current front page some elements such
> as table styles etc. are missing. And I won't make the mistake of
> assuming I can design it 'similar' to the rest, since up to now
> Thien's versions were much better.
>
> The 'bottleneck' is now Thien's availability. He's getting married
> soon and apart from that we need to know if he's allowed/willing to go
> the extra mile.
We cannot treat this great news as bottleneck (even in quotation marks)! :)
There are affairs important and more important, we can wait.

> OTOH: if you only want to show screenshots, I could add enough of the
> content to the current 'final4.html' page to get a realistic impression.
It would be helpful defending the statement that C2.2 is fresh, and
something really is happening. I will ask you for this while preparing
to the presentation (it's planned for the beginning of April).

I was going to not repeat the others but cannot refrain... Thanks guys
for you great work! ;-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski