cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <>
Subject Re: [graphics] Artwork for - final4
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:28:55 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski said the following on 1/3/07 14:15:
> Could folks working on this give any rough timetable?

You have to keep in mind that the website is not fully 'done' yet. Apart
from the masthead and the current front page some elements such as table
styles etc. are missing. And I won't make the mistake of assuming I can
design it 'similar' to the rest, since up to now Thien's versions were
much better.

The 'bottleneck' is now Thien's availability. He's getting married soon
and apart from that we need to know if he's allowed/willing to go the
extra mile.

OTOH: if you only want to show screenshots, I could add enough of the
content to the current 'final4.html' page to get a realistic impression.

Bye, Helma

View raw message