cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: [graphics] Artwork for cocoon.apache.org - final4
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:15:42 GMT
Torsten Curdt napisaƂ(a):
>> The only issue left now (AFAICK) is Peter Hunsberger's mentioning of
>> the "pastel" colors of the blocks in the masthead.
>
> I prefer the pastel colors
Same here.

Would be great to have redesigned site before my giving my presentation
about C2.2 for Warsaw's Java User Group. There will be a lot of people
that would become seriously interested in Cocoon, but their enthusiasm
would be dampened easily by our website afterwards :(

Could folks working on this give any rough timetable?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski