cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Carothers <ga...@versionthis.com>
Subject Re: [graphics] Final version of new Cocoon masthead
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:46:09 GMT
Hey there,

Only one thought of something to add so that it fails a bit more
gracefully at lower screen sizes (800x600).
First shot at

#bodyText > h1 {
	clear:left;
}

doesn't clear it up as it drops under the left hand nav, dope. The
goal of course is to drop the news section always under the floating
boxes. This shouldn't change the look on a wide display but makes it
a fair bit easier to read on a smaller one. I don't have too much
time just at the moment and since Thien has knows the design and
markup far better then I do; I imagine he can come up with a fix
faster then I can. Though I will take a look at this again at some
point this week if it isn't fixed before I have a chance.

Cheers,
Gavin