cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "(Berry) A.W. van Halderen" <b.vanhalde...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Performance problems with 2.1.10 using FOM JavaScript cocoon.load()
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:43:10 GMT
On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 10:37:04AM +0100, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On 3/5/07, (Berry) A.W. van Halderen <b.vanhalderen@hippo.nl> wrote:
> Note that I've had to moderate your message in, please subscribe!
Hmm, I'm subscribed, but apparently I've missed that it was under an alias
rather than the actual e-mail address.  The account names are a bit
confusing.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I should have solved this now.

> Did you check network activity when this happens? Makes me think of
> something fetching a DTD on the web...this doesn't fit with the rest
> of your description, but it might be good to check.

Network activity isn't the problem, and I'm tracing all activity, but I'll
make sure this isn't a side problem.
I'm a lot closer though by replacing the Rhino package with a prereleased
version (see other posting).

\Berry
--
Berry A.W. van Halderen           b.vanhalderen@hippo.nl / berry@halderen.net
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion