cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "(Berry) A.W. van Halderen" <b.vanhalde...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Performance problems with 2.1.10 using FOM JavaScript cocoon.load()
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:39:27 GMT
On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 08:21:33AM -0500, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Cocoon 2.1.10 has latest version of rhino (js-1.6r5), while cocoon 2.1.9
> comes with older 1.5r4. This change probably is the cause of the issue, try
> comparing behavior of these two rhino versions.

Actually, even the js1.6r5 causes problems, I'm using a recent snapshot
of the Cocoon source tree which already includes js1.6r5.  However, after
some remarks from others too, I've tried to build Rhino from source, to
use the 1.6R6pre.
And this improves things a lot.  I'm not so far to say everything is back
to normal speed, but it is a dawn lot closer.

> Vadim

Thanx for your comments.

\Berry
--
Berry A.W. van Halderen           b.vanhalderen@hippo.nl / berry@halderen.net
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion