cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Trieloff <>
Subject Re: SVN Source for Cocoon
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 09:49:53 GMT
Hi Reinhard,

>> - SVN source:
>> a source that reads a local subversion repository and provides the
>> content, supports revisions etc. (read-only)
>> mindquarry-dma-source/
> how to you access SVN? Are you using a ASL-compatible base library?
> (

We access SVN through the means of a Spring Bean. This Bean acts
either as a wrapper to Subversion's native JavaHL API, which
unfortunately requires native code or to SVNKit, which is not ASL-
compatible. So while I see not much chances of integrating this into
Cocoon, it sill might be interesting for projects using coocoon.

Lars Trieloff

View raw message