cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross McDonald <ross_mcdon...@vnu.co.uk>
Subject Re: Inactive Cocoon committers and PMC members
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:27:36 GMT
Hi all.

I suppose a list of active committers will prevent people who are no
longer active from receiving emails they don't want to receive from
those looking for help.. so it may stop dead end investigations?

In that way an up-to-date list of committers would be useful...

Also perhaps some other information could be tied in.. such as who
are the experts on which blocks or areas within Cocoon, so people who
are newer to it could find out very quickly where to get help, given
that the state of the docs is still somewhat patchy.  This would save
a lengthy exploration of the mailing lists, and get names up in
obvious public view (such as on our soon to be released new
website :-) ).

Just a couple of my thoughts.

Ross