cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graphics] Artwork for cocoon.apache.org - new version
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:41:44 GMT
hepabolu wrote:

> All in all I think this design looks very good.

Looks *very* nice, thanks for the work!!

My comments:

- The 'what is cocoon' and 'what are blocks' text is quite prominent and
important info, but i don't get that impression from their position on
the page. I find that column of text quite hard to read through fluently
because of it's narrow layout.

- for the menu on the left, would it make sense to merge 'How to
contribute' and 'How to contribute documentation' into one item 'How to
contribute' (and subsequently make the distinction between contributions
on the content page).
Same for 'Communication tools we use' and 'Other tools we use' => 'Tools
we use' and again make the distinction on the content page.

Thanks,
Jorg