cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with hsqldb
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:38:21 GMT
Hi Carsten,

Carsten Ziegeler schrieb:
> Ok, just ignore this - I found the reason: the newer versions seem to
> require a call setDatabaseName() in addition to setDatabasePath().

no idea if this is related, but the DB samples don't work for me:

[Server@a9b5c7]: Database [index=0, id=0,
db=file:/Users/nobby/apache/cocoon/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/WEB-INF/db/cocoondb,
alias=cocoondb] opened sucessfully in 2007 ms.
[Server@a9b5c7]: Startup sequence completed in 2012 ms.
[Server@a9b5c7]: 2007-02-13 15:22:14.596 HSQLDB server 1.8.0 is online
[Server@a9b5c7]: To close normally, connect and execute SHUTDOWN SQL
[Server@a9b5c7]: From command line, use [Ctrl]+[C] to abort abruptly
15:22:24.935 EVENT  Started SocketListener on 0.0.0.0:8888
15:22:25.039 EVENT  Started org.mortbay.jetty.Server@197bb7

[...]

[Server@a9b5c7]: [Thread[HSQLDB Connection @5bfd2d,5,HSQLDB Connections
@a9b5c7]]: database alias= does not exist

For the same reason, the Lenya scheduler (which is based on the
cron block) doesn't work with HSQLDB persistence anymore.

Is someone else experiencing the same problems?

TIA!

-- Andreas