cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing from trunk
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:26:08 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

>> And once again, has anybody time to prepare proper release artifacts
>> of all Avalon and Excalibur modules that we depend on? The problem is
>> that the artifacts are only available at an Apache repository but not
>> at the central Maven repo. Note that all Cocoon committers have commit
>> rights in Avalon land and IIU Jorg correctly, most of the work has
>> already been done!

It's been done to the point that only a vote is required to make it
official and go ahead with the release process (ie copy the binaries to
ibiblio etc etc)

@Carsten: do you need your latest changes to be included in the release
or not ? If yes then i'll need to redo the whole maven release process
(bleh!), and things might take a bit longer.

Regards
Jorg