cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Hunsberger" <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [graphics] Artwork for cocoon.apache.org - new version
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:45:09 GMT
On 2/20/07, hepabolu <hepabolu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> after some discussion back and forth with Thien we've decided on the
> next version:

<snip>much goodness</snip>

This is really nice.  One minor thing; the green bar on the top that
has the breadcrumb trail looks very detached from the rest of the
design, I guess partially because of the shadow. So much so that
people used to seeing things like "browser pop up blocked" messages
showing up in the same area and in almost the same way might not
notice it.  I'm not sure what to suggest as an alternative, perhaps
the color should not be so contrasting or perhaps not so much relief
between the green and the blue area or perhaps even moving it?

Other than that I still wish the blocks weren't so pastel, but I guess
that's just me...

--
Peter Hunsberger