cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Hunsberger" <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [graphics] New version of masthead - update
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:45:02 GMT
On 2/6/07, hepabolu <hepabolu@gmail.com> wrote:
> OOPS now the link: http://people.apache.org/~hepabolu/final2.html
>
> Bye, Helma
>

> On 2/6/07, hepabolu <hepabolu@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Guys,
> >
> > Thien did it again:
> >
> > - he changed the masthead, making it a bit smaller and darker.
> > - he also added a search box and changed the color of "apache cocoon" to
> > be more prominent.
> > - he removed some tiles to make things look better at 800x600.
> > - the green blocks are now moved also to make things look better at 800x600.
> > - the green blocks are also a bit darker.
> >
> > - he added nice icons to the content.
> >
> > In short, I'm very happy with this result.

I'm probably going to get dumped on for saying this, but I'd like to
see the Cocoon logo on the left moved down about 2mm or so and maybe
moved to the right about the same amount.  This is so that it looks a
little more balanced within the blocks and so that the blocks behind
it are more clearly detached from the logo.  This might not work, it
could unbalance the rest of the design, but I'd sort of like to see
what happens...

However, I would certainly be very happy to see this as the final
version, it's very good (once more).

--
Peter Hunsberger