cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Releasing from trunk
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:58:49 GMT
Hi,

On 7 Feb 2007, at 14:01, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Now, I will ask the open question right away: who will work on the
> missing parts?

FX: TUMBLEWEED

Gosh, no rush of people to say "I will!" ;-)

On 7 Feb 2007, at 14:49, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> From my experience over the last months, I'd say that there isn't
> much energy for actual work, especially nobody wants to work on the
> documentation.
>
> If you have noclue what to write, you could start to write a
> migration guide. Or look at the existing documentation and continue
> with the docs migration.

FYI, I'm working on just such a document now, outlining what's
changed, how to migrate, all the relevant stuff for the end user.

I'm still trying to figure out what's best practice for things like
application-specific sitemaps, where to put things etc. I hope to get
a first draft in Daisy by the end of the weekend. But if we get as
much snow as predicted, it may be delayed by igloo-building :-)

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Sourcesense: http://www.sourcesense.com/