cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From pajeczyca <pajecz...@gmail.com>
Subject Cocoon and oracle ADF
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:48:32 GMT

I am trying to use ADF with our cocoon application, but with now luck. Can
ADF work with cocoon?

My web.xml includes all necessary servlet mapping and filters, and my
faces-config.xml has
<default-render-kit-id>oracle.adf.core</default-render-kit-id>

Here is what I see in a log
 22, 2007 10:24:34 AM
oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl
 verifyFilterIsInstalled
WARNING: The AdfFacesFilter has not been installed.  ADF Faces requires this
fil
ter for proper execution.
Feb 22, 2007 10:24:34 AM oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.agent.AgentImpl
<init>
WARNING: The agent type is unknown; creating an agent with null agent
attributes

Please help