cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error creating bean with name 'javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest/callstack'
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 06:40:52 GMT
No. But I think this is a bug in the method setBeanFactory(..) of class
org.springframework.aop.scope.ScopedProxyFactoryBean in springframeowrk
2.0.2. In the last line of this method, it is
 this.proxy = pf.getProxy();
,where getProxy() is not passed a classloader. In the latest CVS version,
the last line of the same method is

this.proxy = pf.getProxy(cbf.getBeanClassLoader());

, where classloader is passed.

Regards,
Rice