cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: vmbuild :: continuum]
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 07:37:24 GMT
David Blevins wrote:

> On Feb 27, 2007, at 2:59 PM, Jorg Heymans wrote:
>> David Blevins wrote:
>>
>>> If you want your project added/removed/updated, add an INFRA Jira
>>> under the VMBuild component and I'll take care of it.
>>
>> Thanks, i've created a ticket for adding cocoon.
>
> Done!

Thanks David. Unfortunatly we have problems with 4 of the generated projects
because our directory structure doesn't match with the structure Continuum
expects. This results in a lot of traffic on our mailing list ;-)

As we are also expecting further refactorings in the structure of our modules in
the future, I'd prefer removing the "non-recursive" flag when you import the
Cocoon project so that Continuum runs only one build.
This should free us from asking every one or two weeks for a re-import of Cocoon
into Continuum. Additionally I want to you ask for activating the "allblocks"
profile.

Thanks in advance!

--
Reinhard