cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: when is blockcontext allowed?
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:25:18 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski napisał(a):
> Rice Yeh napisał(a):
>
> The dot in path causes an error. Try replacing it with some other
> character (preferably with letter) and report if it works. Please also
> submit an issue to JIRA as it seems to be bug.

After debugging it a little I changed my mind, there is no bug but lack
of understanding here. Valid blockcontext: url is:
blockcontext:/{blockName}/{your_relative_path}

where {blockName} must be exactly the same as artifactId declared in
block's pom.xml and {your_relative_path} is path relative to the root
directory of block. I hope you know understand why you get an exception.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski