cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject XReporter artifact in Maven central?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:31:04 GMT

Currently we use the xreporter artifact from
http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository/xreporter/jars/xreporter-expression-r683.jar

in cocoon-forms.

After getting the Avalon and Excalibur artifacts published to the central Maven
repo, this this is, AFAICS the last dependency not being available from Maven
central.

As we are approaching a cocoon-forms release candiate, I would like to see this
dependency available from there and getting rid of our use of
http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository which isn't meant to
contain releases.

Is there anybody who can work on an official release of xreporter?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc