cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject XReporter artifact in Maven central?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:31:04 GMT

Currently we use the xreporter artifact from

in cocoon-forms.

After getting the Avalon and Excalibur artifacts published to the central Maven
repo, this this is, AFAICS the last dependency not being available from Maven

As we are approaching a cocoon-forms release candiate, I would like to see this
dependency available from there and getting rid of our use of which isn't meant to
contain releases.

Is there anybody who can work on an official release of xreporter?