cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Releasing from trunk
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:17:48 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>>
>> Consistently fails with

> Strange :-(
>
> Can you run the tests from within your IDE and find out what exactly is
> failing?

Well it fails from maven so I'd rather give you test output generated by maven.
It is, by the way, can be found in
/cocoon/blocks/cocoon-portal/cocoon-portal-impl/target/surefire-reports. Here is
snippet from it:

Test set: org.apache.cocoon.portal.event.impl.DefaultEventManagerTestCase
Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 7, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.536 sec <<<
FAILURE!
testEventReceiver(org.apache.cocoon.portal.event.impl.DefaultEventManagerTestCase)
  Time elapsed: 0.409 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Unable to initialize
Avalon component with role org.apache.cocoon.portal.PortalService; nested
exception is org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Component
with 'org.apache.cocoon.portal.layout.renderer.RendererMap' is not defined in
this service manager. (Key='AvalonServiceManager')
Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Component with
'org.apache.cocoon.portal.layout.renderer.RendererMap' is not defined in this
service manager. (Key='AvalonServiceManager')
         at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonServiceManager.lookup(AvalonServiceManager.java:57)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PortalServiceImpl.service(PortalServiceImpl.java:126)
         at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.service(ContainerUtil.java:143)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(AvalonBeanPostProcessor.java:224)
         at
..

Complete file attached.

Vadim