cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Ideas for student projects
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:41:54 GMT

Google announced the 3rd summer of code and this year. The Austrian Computer
society launched a similar project, the OSS Contest Austria 2007. We as Cocoon
project can make proposals about possible student projects.

If you have ideas for such projects, add them to The more ideas we have,
the better for us!

If you are Cocoon committer and interested in mentoring a project, add yourself
to the mentoring section of the document. Adding yourself now only means that
you are generally interested. Of course it's on you to finally accept a student
application or not.