cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Releasing from trunk
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:35:29 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>> The build runs through again, at least for me. I tested with an empty
>>> local repository. Could others please verify?

Consistently fails with

  T E S T S
Running org.apache.cocoon.portal.event.impl.DefaultEventManagerTestCase
(org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory).
[DEBUG] XMLizer: Default parser is 'org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParser'.
[DEBUG] XMLizer: Default parser is 'org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParser'.
[DEBUG] XMLizer: Default parser is 'org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParser'.
[DEBUG] XMLizer: Default parser is 'org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParser'.
[DEBUG] XMLizer: Default parser is 'org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParser'.
[DEBUG] XMLizer: Default parser is 'org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParser'.
[DEBUG] XMLizer: Default parser is 'org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParser'.
Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 7, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.6 sec <<< FAILURE!

Vadim