cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing from trunk
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:43:50 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> I've been working on the release for the past couple of hours. As it's
>> late here, I need some sleep. Unfortunatly this means that the trunk is
>> broken ATM. I will continue later today and fix all poms.
>>
>> Sorry for any inconveniences.
>
> So far I've created the release artifacts for core, servlet-service and
> configuration. Some blocks and the archetypes will follow soon.
>
> The build runs through again, at least for me. I tested with an empty local
> repository. Could others please verify?

Great work Reinhard!!

I works for me as well.

Now, as we have final release artifacts for the configuration stuff we
should reference these final releases instead of snapshots, so the all
dependencies to "cocoon-configuration-api" and
"cocoon-spring-configurator" should point to version 1.0.0.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/