cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Core test cases
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:48:26 GMT
Andrew Savory wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9 Feb 2007, at 15:04, Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
>> I absolutely support Carsten here. Addmittedly we only have a few core
>> devs that use 2.2 for their daily work and business. But tell me,
>> Andrew, who else is using/testing 2.2 in real world environments, you?
>
> Hang on, that's my point - not enough others using it! I'd love to get a
> 2.2. site into a real world environment, but I'm still working on
> documenting the how and the why before I get to that. It's something
> that's _really_ missing so far.
>
>> We more or less have still the same test cases as with 2.1.
>
> Are those the test cases from 2.1 that we have to disable? :-(
>
> I know, I know, if it's an itch for me I should scratch it!

The test cases should run through again. I had to move the FileGeneratorTestCase
from cocoon-pipeline-components to cocoon-core because Maven wasn't able to
resolve the test dependency graph correctly. I guess there is some way to make
it work but after trying it for more than an hour I was tired of hunting this
Maven bug. :-/ If somebody has more energy, feel free to move it back ...

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc