cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Releasing from trunk
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:38:15 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

>> Andrew Savory wrote:
>>>
>>> And yes, I'm putting my money where my mouth is and trying to use 2.2
>>> to build a site ;-)

> I absolutely support Carsten here. Addmittedly we only have a few core
> devs that use 2.2 for their daily work and business. But tell me,
> Andrew, who else is using/testing 2.2 in real world environments, you?

I'm in the process of building an application on Cocoon 2.2 snapshot, circa
2006/12/11.

I'm yet to catch up with latest changes on trunk - new modules are introduced
almost daily. Fact that some test cases fail (happened yesterday) and (if you
skip tests) complete build fails too make it a bit harder to keep on the edge.

Vadim