cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Site structure
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 08:53:30 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> <snip/>
>
>    http://cocoon.apache.org/servlet-service/
>       contains information about the servlet-service sub project. Detailed
>       information about our current implementation can be found at
>       http://cocoon.apache.org/servlet-service/servlet-service-impl/1.0/
>
>    http://cocoon.apache.org/configuration/
>       contains information about the spring configurator and the general
>       configurator API. Detailed information about the modules can be found
>       at
>       http://cocoon.apache.org/configuration/configuration-api/1.0/
>       http://cocoon.apache.org/configuration/spring-configurator/1.0/

The proposal looks fine to me, apart from the two uris above. As we have
a blocks and a maven-plugin subdirectory under "cocoon.apache.org", I
think it would make sense to have a "subprojects" or "projects" or
something like that directory and put the servlet-service and
configuration into it.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler