cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [graphics] New version of masthead - update
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:14:06 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko said the following on 7/2/07 16:11:
> hepabolu wrote:
>>> Awesome! Looks good ... but ... is that a page curl beside "What is
>>> Apache Cocoon" ? *shudder*
>>
>> I suppose it is. I think it's very well done, no tackiness about it.
>> What makes you shudder?
>
> I'm not crazy about this page curl as well... Would it perhaps be better
> to move both "What is Apache Cocoon?" and next one to the separate
> "About" page?

The page curl: I'll leave that to Thien.

The content of the box: I think you need to have it there, maybe not in
full but as a first time visitor I want to know what I'm looking at and
if it's on the front page, I get my questions solved in seconds which
gives me a good impression of the project.

Bye, Helma