cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing from trunk
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:49:03 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

[...]

> Anyways, I'm a little bit clueless how to continue. Some of us say,
> let's call it RC, some say no as "things are missing".

Since writing more mails would take longer than releasing another series of core
milestone releases, I will release cocoon-core-2.2 as M3.

> Now, I will ask
> the open question right away: who will work on the missing parts?

 From my experience over the last months, I'd say that there isn't much energy
for actual work, especially nobody wants to work on the documentation.

If you have noclue what to write, you could start to write a migration guide. Or
look at the existing documentation and continue with the docs migration.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc