cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Block Docs
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:24:46 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Simone Gianni wrote:
>> Can someone point me to the right documentation branch where I should
>> update documentation?
>
> I'd guess it should be "cdocs: Profiler Block", but it is not listed on:
>
>   http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/
>
> Not sure how easy/hard it is to add it there... Reinhard?

It takes you about 15 minutes and you need to be part of the suduers list of our
zone, see http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g3/1223.html

If you want to be able to build the docs locally, see
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g3/1256.html. Takes you another 5
minutes and about 8 minutes for the actual build process.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc