cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bart Molenkamp <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject CForms: dojo drag-and-drop repeater sample not working in IE
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 13:02:51 GMT
Hi,

The dojo drag-and-drop repeater isn't working with IE (checked with IE 6
and IE 7). Both Cocoon 2.1 and 2.2 have the same problem (as expected...)

Somehow Dojo isn't capable of drag-and-drop, where <tr> elements are
used. The problem was reported, and I also found a sulution here [1].
However, this solution didn't work for me. Changing from a table to a
list did work.

Is there anybody using this repeater with IE, and making use of tables?

Bart.

A sidenote for anyone working with IE7: you have to clean your cache,
otherwise changes in JavaScript won't be loaded. This has to be done
with a command line option, because cleaning your temporary internet
files trough IE won't remove .js files... See [2].

[1]http://dojotoolkit.org/pipermail/dojo-interest/2006-July/011700.html
[2]http://drnicwilliams.com/2006/11/22/debugging-javascript-in-ie7-how-to-clear-your-javascript-cache/