cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graphics] New version of masthead - update
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:17:06 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Thien did it again:
>
> - he changed the masthead, making it a bit smaller and darker.
> - he also added a search box and changed the color of "apache cocoon" to
> be more prominent.
> - he removed some tiles to make things look better at 800x600.
> - the green blocks are now moved also to make things look better at
> 800x600.
> - the green blocks are also a bit darker.
>
> - he added nice icons to the content.
>
> In short, I'm very happy with this result.

My overall impression: I like it!

Let me offer two remarks:

- I think the page is a bit overloaded. I would like to see more white space,
especially before <h1> headlines (~15px) and at the left margin of the green
boxes (~30px).

- I'm not really happy with the red border of the note paragraph, though I don't
have a better alternative.

Thanks Thien!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc