cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing from trunk
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:00:44 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> I also think that it is an *important signal to us*: 2.2 is complete,
> the contracts are stable and they can't be changed

One thing to add: As Cocoon is modularized now, we can and _will_ have different
release cycles for our modules, e.g. if we think it's useful we can release
Cocoon Forms every month and if we change contracts there we can release 2.0.
All this can happen without releasing core or other blocks again.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc