cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [graphics] New version of masthead
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:22:58 GMT
Peter Hunsberger said the following on 6/2/07 16:07:

> involved in web site design I do think we need to go through a limited
> critiquing process and that the development community is as good of
> source of opinions as any.

+1 We need to agree on something that we all like, more or less. If you
visit any project's website you get the end result whether you like it
or not. In this case we have a choice, so we might get consensus.

> I'm not opposed, but I'm not sure that getting more opinions will help
> any? What value do you think they would add?

I agree that asking for more opinions will only give you more
_different_ opinions. I'd say the discussion about the new website
design is a "privilege" of the committers.

Bye, Helma