cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Dojo paths problem
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 13:06:09 GMT
Jeremy Quinn napisaƂ(a):
> I think part of the problem is that I was unable to get the proper
> sitemap glue working for Cocoon 2.2 as I was unable to run the samples.
>
> This section in the root sitemap (same mechanism in 2.1.n) is designed
> to handle dojo resources, allow you to register and serve your own
> namespaces and override built-in libraries :
>

> <snip/>
The point is, while using servlet-service-fw there is *no* root sitemap
handling all request. Request are handled by dispatcher servlet,
instead. Given that, resources of forms should be absolutely separated
from ajax's ones. We should not assume there is some root context path
and we can calculate all relative paths against it.
My latest patches remove this assumption but obviously breaks C2.1.
Jemery, could you take a look at it and give your opinion if that
changes could be incorporated into forms/ajax blocks and would not break
2.1 somehow?
Thanks.

PS. Latest changes to servlet-service-fw break my patches (they will not
work anymore) but it could be easily fixed. I'm going to do it as soon
as my Subclipse stops hanging on synchronization :(

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski