cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graphics] New version of masthead
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 07:49:40 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 February 2007 00:22, Peter Hunsberger wrote:
>
>> Very nice.  I'm with the camp that would like to see it shrink a
>> little, not much but just a little.  Also, I still find it a little on
>> the pastel side, I'd like to see a version with bolder colors.
>>

> And I realize that asking developers for opinion on style and good taste is
> like asking sheep farmers to comment on Versace's latest designs; They are in
> the supply chain, but hardly the target audience... ;o)

Mooooo :-)

> Perhaps widening the audience to the user's lists is a good move.

Collecting opinions is good, but we also need to define the decision
process to avoid endless discussions and frustration in the end for
those that may have the feeling the decision was imposed on them.

Having Thien and Helma making the final choice is fine if everybody
knows it in advance.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net