cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: JIRA karma
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 15:00:31 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Jason Johnston wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>>> Hi Jason,
>>>
>>> it seems you have two users in Jira: jjohnston and cocoon@lojjic.net?
>>> Which one of them do you use? I'll add karma for Cocoon to that user and
>>> remove the other one.
>> Oh, interesting, wonder how that happened... I use jjohnston so you can
>> kill the other one.  Thanks!
>>
> Ok, jjohnston has karma for Cocoon now.
>
> Unfortunately I can'T delete cocoon@lojjic.net as that one has 43
> filters and entered 5 issues. Can you change the user of these issues
> and delete the filters please?

Gladly... unfortunately I can't figure out how.  I don't see a way to
change the user who opened the issues, and the 43 filters aren't ones I
created and I can't see how to remove them.

If there's no easy way to do this we can just leave that user in the
system and I'll be sure not to use it.  Thanks.